1. Login to your Control Panel
2. Go to Domains > Domain Central
3. To configure your domain name click on the “+” button next to the domain you wish to use
4. To enter your CNAME Alias and A Record click on the DNS
5. From the drop down menu select "CNAME Alias"
6. Enter www as your Host Name and ghs.google.com as your "Points To:"
7. Select "A Record" from the drop down menu
8. Add the following IP addresses
9. Click on Subdomains
10. add WWW as your subdomain
And that's it. Like always it usually takes up to 24 to 72 hours for the domain name to propagate.
As always have a nice day.