2012 SRAM S300 Courier crankset

Thursday, June 07, 2012 by Admin · 1 comments

The SRAM S300 is hands-down the best bang for your buck if you're looking for a lightweight crank that's simple, strong, and dependable.

The addition of the Giga X Pipe offers a legendary and duarble bearing design in a lightweight package.
• crank arms: cold forged 6061-T6 aluminum
• chainring: 48t 3/32" 7075 aluminum w/ black hard-anodized coating & steel chainring bolts
• BCD: 130
• chainline: 42mm
• weight: 820-830g including BB
• 165 or 170mm

definitely added tomy "to buy list"

comments

1 Responses to "2012 SRAM S300 Courier crankset"
Sram said...
7:34 PM

Hello there, I am so excited I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was researching on google for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a fantastic post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment butI have saved it and also included your RSS feeds


Post a Comment