1.Login to your NetFirms Control panel
2.Go to Domains > Domain Manager settings
3.To configure your A Record click on the “+” button next to the domain you wish to use
4.Click the "A Record" check box and add the following IP addresses.
5.Click on add.
6.To configure your CNAME record. Click the Sub-domain tab
Enter your sub domain name as www
Click the "CNAME" check box, Enter ghs.google.com as your Host Name
7.Click on add.
These usually takes up to 24 to 72 hours for the domain name to propagate. With my experience it only took an hour to propagate.
For those who don't know how to setup Blogger's Custom Domain here is a quick guide on how to do it.
1. Login to your Blogger account select blog you want to use with your Domain.
2. Click on Settings > Publishing > Switch to: Custom Domain
3. Blogger is going to ask to "Buy a domain for your blog" but we already have one so just click on "Switch to advance settings"
4. Enter your Domain Name then Save Settings.
5. Lastly, After saving a check box for redirect will appear. Click the check box to redirect YourDomain to www.YourDomain.com then save settings.
and.... your done.